—There is currently a 1-hour buffer time of empty space between each use. We clean the floor once a day. The person taking care of space (Linda) has been vaccinated, as has tech director Jeff, both of whom live in the building.
—we have two air purifiers, which should be turned off if you prefer open windows/door. But close windows and turn purifiers on before leaving.
—wash or sanitize hands upon entering and as you leave
—use masks to use the bathroom and lower toilet seat before flushing
—OPTIONAL: sanitize touch points you have used before you leave such as door handles and switches
There are white cloths and paper towels at tech booth and peroxide or alcohol solution in a sprayer as well as a spray disinfectant. Dampen the cloth with your cleaner for electronic type stuff. Direct spray is ok on other surfaces. Or use wipes if available in the space.
INFO ABOUT HOW TO ACCESS THE SPACE IS MADE AVAILABLE AFTER BOOKING
* First time users: In advance
* Trusted User Group: Pay invoice issued at the end of each month.
* Occasional users: Pay when invoiced.
* CASH: Exact amount. Use an envelope. Write your name on it. Slip under office door.
* CHECKS: make out to Performance Works NW or PWNW. Mail or slip under office door.
* PAYPAL: email@example.com.
* VENMO: @PWNWpdx.
* We can also send a payable invoice via SQUARE.
WIFI: PWNW / Password = boris2natasha OR performanceworks / Password = 7771907
Switches for lights and fan are just inside next to office door.
Ceiling Fan– Usually ceiling fan is enough for cooling. During hot summer days you may want to add the air conditioner.
Floor: Protect floor from equipment that marks or gouges. Barefoot or CLEAN soft or leather shoes. PLEASE CLEAN SOLES WITH ALCOHOL before using on floor. No spike heels, tap shoes. Don’t wear shoes that leave black marks.
Heat/AC There are remotes that operates the two heat pump/AC units on the wall above the seating platforms. There is a manual as well.
WINTER: DON’T TURN HEAT OFF. Just turn down to 63° upon leaving.
SUMMER: Turn AC off when leaving, or no lower than 73°.
Bathroom is through the kitchen, which is the far door to the right as you enter–no need to knock! Once in the kitchen bathroom door is then to your right. Light switch is to your right.
First Aid Supplies: Bathroom, top drawer of cubby.
Cleanliness: Dustbroom is in the corner by the kitchen. There should be a dustpan hanging on the wall. Clean up all food mess: spills, crumbs etc. There are paper towels in kitchen and rags in the bathroom in the bottom cubby drawer.
Garbage and Recycling: There is a trash receptacle in the studio and a cardboard box for recyclables, which we wil sort. If you have compostables, i.e. food scraps, you can put theme in the green bin outside.
Leaving: Put chairs etc. back where you found them. Close any open windows and doors to kitchen office
USING THE SOUND SYSTEM (there should be a copy of these directions next to the mixer)
TO TURN ON:
1. Connect your phone, laptop or other external device to one of the cables hanging out of the Mixer.
2. Turn on Mixer–switch on back next to power cord.
3. Turn on on the power strip by the kitchen door. This will power up the speakers hanging from ceilings in the “upstage” corners. If by some chance someone has switched speaker itself off, the switch is on back of the speaker next to power cord.
4. Master faders on right side of Mixer need to be up.
5. Adjust volume with the fader(s) on the mixer that corresponds to the cable you have used.
TO TURN OFF:
1. MIXER: Bring all faders down to 0.
2. Turn off SPEAKERS.
3. Turn off MIXER.
4. Remove your device.